CESB maintains ISO 9001 certification for 6th straight year, cited for 6 good practices
Friday | December 9, 2016
In its 6th consecutive year of ensuring quality service delivery through strict implementation of the established Quality Management System (QMS), the Career Executive Service Board (CESB) was commended by Tuv Nord Philippines, Inc. for six (6) good practices while also retaining its ISO 9001:2008 certification for services under the Eligibility and Rank Appointment processes on 07 December 2016.
Lead auditor Eden D. Manauis and fellow auditor Manilyn Trollano of Tuv Nord Philippines, Inc. lauded the CESB for six good practices, as follows:
1. Orderliness and cleanliness of the work area;
2. Introduction of improvement programs in the organization such as employees’ time recording, online system for Career Executive Service Performance Evaluation System (CESPES), facility improvement, among others;
3. Eligibility and Rank Appointment Division’s operations;
4. Zero customer complaint as of time of audit;
5. Completeness of required documents in Internal Quality Audit (IQA); and
6. Management support and employees cooperation on the QMS implementation.
In 2010, the CESB obtained its ISO 9001 certification by the same certifying body. The ISO 9001, a Greek term which means “equal”, was created by the International Organization for Standardization to aid organizations in effectively fulfilling requirements and enhancing customer satisfaction. In the same manner, the established QMS of the CESB seeks to ensure quality service with the highest standards demanded by the agency and expected by its client.
In partnership with the Development Academy of the Philippines (DAP), the CESB is in the course of expanding its ISO 9001 certification for all its processes, including those under its Professional Development and Performance Management and Assistance divisions.