CESB Compliance with Sec. 93 (Transparency Seal) R.A. No. 10155 (General Appropriations Act FY 2012)
I. MANDATE, FUNCTIONS AND OFFICIALS
The agency's mandates and functions, names of its officials with their position and designation, and contact information.
- Vision and Mission
- Core Values
- Board Members and Officials
- Contact Information
- Citizen's Charter
II. ANNUAL REPORTS
Annual Reports, as required under National Budget Circulars Nos. 507 and 507-A dated January 31, 2007, respectively.
- Annual Report FY 2012
- Statement of Allotments, Obligations and Balances FY 2012
- Financial Statements FY 2012
- Physical FY 2012
- Annual Report FY 2011
- Statement of Allotments, Obligations and Balances FY 2011
- Audited Financial Statements FY 2011
- Physical FY 2011
- Annual Report FY 2010
- Statement of Allotments, Obligations and Balances FY 2010
- Audited Financial Statements FY 2010
- Physical FY 2010
- Annual Report FY 2009
- Statement of Allotments, Obligations and Balances FY 2009
- Audited Financial Statements FY 2009
- Physical FY 2009
III. APPROVED BUDGET AND CORRESPONDING TARGETS
Approved budgets and corresponding targets immediately upon approval of GAA FY 2012.
- General Appropriations Act
IV. MAJOR PROGRAMS AND PROJECTS
Major Programs and Projects Categorized in Accordance with Five Key Result Areas Under E.O. No. 43, series of 2011.
- Thrusts for Programs / Projects
- Programs, Projects and Activities
V. PROGRAM / PROJECT BENEFICIARIES (Not Applicable)
Program / project's beneficiaries as identified in the applicable special provisions.
VI. STATUS OF IMPLEMENTATION AND PROGRAM / PROJECT REPORTS
Status of implementation and program / project evaluation and / or assessment reports.
- Status of implementation of programs and projects as of Oct. 31, 2012
VII. ANNUAL PROCUREMENT PLAN AND CONTRACTS AWARDED
Annual procurement plan, contracts awarded and the name of contractors / suppliers consultants.
I. Annual Procurement Plan
II. Approved / Awarded Contracts
A. Consulting Services
B. Janitorial Services
C. Security Services
D. Procurement of Airconditioning Units
E. Other Procurement Projects
III. Posting on Philgeps for Disposal of Unserviceable Equipment